Assistant Manager, Events
Assistant Manager of Events
At Cartier North America, we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Events, the Assistant Manager of Events will be responsible for successfully defining a yearly client experience action plan strategy and developing & implementing the in-store events of the North America region. This role will be accountable for partnering with multiple departments to deliver a successful execution of various types of client experience activations. This person must have proven experience to handle multiple projects simultaneously with ease, is comfortable and successful in a fast-paced environment. This person upholds the ideals of the Cartier legacy with a clear understanding of luxury service, defining and developing exceptional experiences and creative events, and ensuring the delivery of the best Client Journey possible.
** Key Responsibilities**
- Create, organize, and implement the yearly client experience action plan for retail boutiques and POS, with objectives, goals and KPI’s.
- Develop and manage each event process from start to finish and proactively develop various components, including event concept, décor, catering menus, entertainment, social activations etc. involving key stakeholders.
- Support the Manager of Events with key strategic and prestige event programs for major product launches, boutique openings and VIP events -including coordination with production agencies and vendors logistics (2 to 4 per year).
- Develop and ensure goals and guidelines are in line with Cartier’s strategy, brand, image & budget for each project.
- Monitor and evaluate results and draft sales & ROI reports. Generate feedback and metrics, creative solutions, and new ideas to add value to be used in event development.
- Negotiate fees with vendors and monitor the regional budget daily.
- Partner with local cultural organizations, philanthropic groups, and business organizations to create strategic partnerships and events with long term benefits.
- Present programs and events for validation to regional executives and key stakeholders. Be able to defend their merit and advocate on behalf of the network.
- Provides leadership in strengthening internal communications with staff at all levels throughout the organization; creates and promotes a positive and supportive work environment.
- Build strong relationships with network leaders and commercial counterparts to ensure all projects are successful and meet 360 expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree within a relevant area of study.
- 4+ years of work experience in luxury hospitality and/or events required.
- Event planning experience in the luxury retail environment is a benefit.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office - PowerPoint proficiency is required.
- Ability to work with multiple departments and actors (local US, and international with headquarters in France).
- Excellent budget management skills.
We care about our associate’s health and wellbeing and offer a comprehensive benefits program to support you and your loved ones. Our core benefits include medical, dental, and vision programs. Health savings and flexible spending accounts are available to support your financial needs, along with access to the employee assistance program for you and your household members. The company offers income protection solutions including life insurance, disability benefits, and 401(k) with employer match. Understanding the importance of wellness and work-life-balance, our package includes a wellness reimbursement benefit and paid time off. We also encourage associates to give back to their local community by using their volunteer time off days to support important initiatives that drive change.
At Richemont, We Craft the Future!
*Expected base salary range: $75,000 to $100,000. Salary will be negotiated based on relevant skills and experience. *