Assistant Manager, Merchandising Administration
Do you have a passion for High Jewelry, Art & Culture?
Do you have experience with luxury products in your past?
Do you have strong attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If so, we’d love to get to know you!
Role OverviewThe Assistant Manager, Merchandising Administration plays a pivotal role as the administrative support for the Merchandising Operations department by partnering with the merchandisers to ensure the accurate and timely processing of stock, accessories, and packaging to the Americas boutique network. The position is based in our New York office and reports to the Manager, Merchandising Operations.
- Responsible for all SAP order entry for stock dispatch among the network, including launches, partner shipments, and openings. This includes follow-up with the warehouses for timely processing and clear communication with the boutiques on expected arrivals.
- Responsible for the monthly replenishment of packaging & fragrances, communicating with boutique administration over needs and available stock, as well as any shortages and substitutions.
- Manage the employee sale and consignment flows, including invoicing and processing in SAP and ensuring SharePoint is up-to-date.
- Manage merchandising tools (PICUS, YPS & strap configurator), ensuring proper order entry, release, and timely fulfillment.
- Cancel SAP documents for cancelled back orders.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with boutique administrators and regional retail operations managers.
- Support overall merchandising strategies and initiatives, ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a merchandising or supply chain role, preferably in luxury goods.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and computer skills, especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Solid analytical skills and strong aptitude to work with figures and retail math.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a service-oriented attitude.
- Previous knowledge of SAP is a plus.
Currently, we are not sponsoring work visas. Applicants must have valid work authorization for employment in the USA or CANADA.
Richemont offers a generous compensation and benefits package for eligible employees. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
More than a job…it’s an experience! If you are interested in joining the influential growth of the Maison with care, no compromise, and the drive to succeed then do not hesitate to enter the creative universe of Van Cleef & Arpels. By joining the Maison, you will be part of a nurturing team focused on delivering excellence and development.
The recruitment process: Please complete an application on the Richemont Career Site.
Selected candidates will be contacted by the HR team for an interview.
#Bloom with VCA
Expected Salary Range: $70,000- $80,000/yr
Salary Will Be Negotiated Based On Skills And Experience.This role is annual bonus eligible.