Assistant Manager, Merchandising - Teamsport
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Assist with product range planning, feedback and set-up at seasonal product milestones: Merchandise alignment, seasonal Line freeze, seasonal 360 (potentially requires travel); liaise with sales on needed support information.
- Build presentations to outline product adjustment and highlight branding changes, color corrections necessary for all additional sample phases.
- Provide information and follow up on all new product requests including SMU product.
- Communicate special Teamsport build programs.
- Work with sample department to check in samples for sales meeting, prep teamsport room for set up. Organize and plan the initial set up of teamsport room for sales meetings, key account meetings, specialty meetings.
- Assist with product range set-up at seasonal product launches (requires occasional weekend work and travel).
- Management of specialty sample 'sell-in' program. Ensuring on time placement of orders, correct budget alignment and accuracy based on international allotment.
- Produce product reports from internal reporting systems: purchase reports, sell-through analysis, market specific feedback.
- Provide insight on opportunities and risk across footwear, apparel and accessories, including business analysis, best sellers, competitive set and monitoring of go-in vs final margin.
- Daily management of the Teamsport tasks and communication on team sport product. Update pricing with competitive set with focus on sensitive SKU'S. Communicate changes /adjustments post sales meeting.
- Monitor of seasonal product price lists for accuracy and published order windows vs actual launch dates.
- Provide support and assistance to PUMA's Performance Sales function, including PUMA Retail with daily product enquiries: email, phone.
- Manage post-production sponsor application on European club replica product. Retrieve sponsor information and specifications of each ranged European team from the individual hub.
- Coordinate with customer service, procurement, and outside vendor to coordination application of sponsor logo and logistics.
- Work directly with the Sr. Director Teamsport to follow up, procure materials, stand in as proxy for and communicate global team sport insights and actions to the local PNA marketing and sports marketing team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Merchandising
- 1-3 years' experience in a Merchandising or Retail role within an apparel brand preferred
- Proficiency with Excel and strong business and financial acumen
- High level of organisation and attention to detail
- Experience working in a team environment, preferably within in a matrix organization
- Domestic travel required; international travel possible.