Assistant Manager of Merchandising - (Cypress)
The purpose of this position is to support the Store Manager in attaining Levi’s® & Dockers® Store Iconic status by assisting in the development of the store team and contributing to the successful implementation of strategies and operational excellence that ensure brand equity, customer satisfaction and financial growth. The position assumes responsibility for store in the absence of Store Manager. Manager relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Drives profitable sales and meets or exceeds store financial plans through helping set priorities for self and the store team to deliver on KPI goals (Conversion, Units Per Transaction and Sales Per Hour)
- Assists in the hiring, training and retention of a store staff that model Levi Strauss & Company selling practices, deliver authentic customer service and meet sales goals
- Accountable for operational results in store procedures, payroll management, cash handling and inventory control
- Executes store visual standards in accordance with visual merchandising direction, resulting in flawless product presentation and housekeeping standards
- Creates a high energy, compelling store experience for customers by engaging customers and modeling appropriate customer service behaviors to associates.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of retail management experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
Cypress, TX, USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME