Seeking a Merchandising Assistant for a premium/lifestyle women's brand who will support the development of Women’s Apparel categories. The Merchandising Assistant should be proactive, organized, eager to learn and always considering ways to support the work flow of the merchandising team.
This role is in office Monday - Friday
- Bachelors Degree in Merchandise Management, Business, or other related field
- 0-2 years Merchandising, Production, or Design related experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated to maintain organization
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with frequent exposure to cross-functional teams