THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings - making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we'd love to talk to you.
We're a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work together to offer the best to our customers
One Team We support others and look for ways to build great connections
We Do What We Say We Will We pay attention to detail and work with pace to accomplish our plan
Be Responsible We step up to look after each other, our customers, partners, communities, and planet
The Assistant Planner will support the Global Wholesale & Franchise AllSaints & John Varvatos business by providing analysis and guidance on annual and seasonal plans. Reporting into the Senior Planning and Ops Manager, the goal of the Planning function is to drive the business (Revenue, EBIT) through strategic seasonal merchandise planning, controlled inventory management, management of OTB and insightful commercial analysis.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Maintain & develop all wholesale and franchise reporting including but not limited to: Shipping, Weekly Sales and Stock, On Order, Fulfilment rates
- Provide analysis for channel and store buys, including seasonal hindsight, sizing opportunities, lost sales, product best and worst performers
- Execute monthly monitoring & management of inventory level with proactive approach to in season selling
- Drive replenishment process; maintaining replenishment sales forecasts by account as well as consolidated view for production Monitoring inventory levels by account and warehouse cover
- Lead allocations team in day to day tasks, ensuring timely allocations and maximum fulfilment for partners
- Support the Planning Manager/Planners with quarterly product buy for all Global Wholesale & Franchise accounts (Non-Apparel and RTW) in line with pre-season plans, partnering with sales teams to collate orders and forecast top ups
- Partner with sales to put together quarterly buys for Franchise stores
- Build close relationships with the Wholesale Sales team, working side by side to identify and deliver in season replenishment opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal departments and external partners, through constant interaction and providing assistance where needed
- Provide key administrative support to the Wholesale & Franchise function and working on ad-hoc analysis as required
- Strong planning and forecasting, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- Solid experience in planning and wholesale sales
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment, adaptive to changing priorities
- Confident, proactive and able to think creatively when problem solving
- Excellent analytical/retail math skills and advanced excel skills required, experience allocations and/or wholesale systems preferred
- Able to manage own priorities, using a collaborative approach with strong commercial acumen
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Based in our East London Studios in vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.