The Assistant Merchandiser role is to help build tech packs as needed and handle all maintenance that goes along with keeping them updated. This person has a key role in reviewing fits, pre-production samples and top of production samples to ensure quality, fit and finished product match clients’ desires. This person also plays a key role in supporting development and all manufacturing needs on all fabric weights, lab dips and strike off reviews. This person must thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong communication skills, as well as data entry knowledge for internal work-in-progress reports. This role requires a self-starter and taking ownership within the role. We are looking for an overall creative problem solver. This is an entry level position with growth potential.
- Ability to work on WIPs.
- Strong understanding of textiles and merchandising basics.
- Must be well organized.
- Measuring/Accessing initial samples, pre-production and top of production garments.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Owns responsibility and takes accountability.
- Creative problem solver.
- Ability to work in fast paced working environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to review/create tech packs.
- Ability to travel internationally as needed.
- Additional duties will be assigned as required.
- Understanding of Adobe Suite programs e.g Adobe Illustrator
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent education in Merchandising/Product Development
- Full-Time position
- Health Insurance
- Retirement contributions matched up to 3%
- Generous PTO package
- Fun, balanced and flexible working environment