Assistant Merchandiser- Famous Fashion Brand
Our client, a famous fashion brand based in NYC, is looking for an AssistantMerchandiser to join their team on a temp basis! You will be supporting outlet small leather goods.
- Own systems and ensure data entry and integrity across all platforms including product attributes, sample orders, and offline assortment tools.
- Manage and maintain Merchandising team calendar for key milestones and weekly/monthly deliverables.
- Manage sample support during each milestone and partner closely with product development and closet teams on sample coordination and tracking.
- Act as a point of contact with cross-functional teams (Design, Product Development, Production, and Marketing) for sample tracking, product details, and requests for information.
- Support weekly sales analysis & creation of seasonal line plans
- Manage competitive decks, runway recaps, and have a firm understanding of the market through online and in-store market research
- Provide general assistance and support to merchandising team as needed
- Maintain working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word, PDM/PLM.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related area preferred
- Previous internships/experience in merchandising/buying within a retail/wholesale environment a plus
- Keen interest in fashion and knowledge of competitive landscape a plus
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Polished and professional
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and be flexible when necessary
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.