Assistant Merchandiser - Streetwear
Dover Street Market New York
New York, NY, USAPosted 2 days ago
Full timeRetail Apparel and Fashion,Retail,Retail Luxury Goods and Jewelry
Overview:In partnership with the Merchandiser, support the success and growth of the Streetwear business within Dover Street Market New York and Los Angeles. Take ownership over customer service and provide a consistent, positive customer experience while assisting with additional Merchandising responsibilities
- Providing clerical and organizational support for our fast-paced Merchandising Department.
- Performing data entry in an accurate and timely manner.
- Facilitating buying process and purchase order entry.
- Product-related data entry in Excel and Retail Pro.
- Maintaining records and filing system.
- Cataloguing new merchandise.
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting.
- Providing customer service for special merchandise requests.
- Responsible for many special projects as assigned.
- A highly motivated individual able to converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- A self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated, and self-organized. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Decisive, structured, organized, with a keen eye for detail.
- Must be able to react quickly and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Can work under pressure.
- 1-2 year’s Merchandising experience preferred (internships can count)
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational ability, and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree in merchandising or fashion management desired.