Assistant Merchandiser - Womenswear
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHY IS ALLSAINTS FOR ME?
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Be Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
We work closely with the Buying and Design teams to plan and trade each season to deliver and exceed sales and profit targets. Working within the Womenswear team, you will be a crucial asset of the team providing key administrative support, building strong relationships with the brand while ensuring we are all working together to deliver our vision.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Assist the Merchandiser in reviewing and updating sales and stock forecasts in the WSSI.
- Maintain and update weekly intake in the WSSI.
- Contribute to weekly trading reviews of sales, margin and stock against category KPIs to identify any issues and opportunities, whilst also highlighting best & worst performers.
- Monitor store/DC stocks by line each week and report exceptions.
- Assist the Merchandiser in planning range reviews, preparing historical information and undertaking quarterly buys.
- Ownership of WW line cards for ordering and forecasting.
- Complete size ratios for continuity styles, repeat orders and seasonal buys, ensuring the correct ratio is purchased to optimise sales and to be able to make suggestions to Merchandiser.
- Create markdown planning documents and collating proposals for review versus Financial targets.
- Conduct detailed ad-hoc analysis when required on specific product groups.
- Liaise with Regional teams on a regular basis to identify stock replenishment opportunities/challenges.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the Production department, through constant interaction to track delivery schedule and communicate any issues to the department, ensuring that the weekly intake forecast is accurate.
- Providing key administrative support to the Merchandising function.
- Support the merchandising team with data manipulation and report generation in a timely manner.
- Develop current systems and processes that are in place and be instrumental in implementing best practices.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
You'll be working in our East London Studios based in London' vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Experience working as an Assistant Merchandiser or an experienced MAA
- Confident, proactive and able to think creatively when problem-solving
- Strong analytical/numerical skills and attention to detail
- Communicates with others clearly, effectively and with respect
- Has a real passion for the brand and can objectively evaluate product ranges using sound, commercial rationale.
- Strives to achieve and drive the best results possible for the brand
- Excellent time management and organisational skills whilst able to prioritise workload accordingly
- Demonstrates the brand values
- A can do and positive attitude
- Excellent team player who is collaborative in their approach
- Reliable and acts in a timely manner
- Natural obsession with numbers
- An excel geek