Assistant Merchant (Buyer)
FULLBEAUTY Brands™is the premier fashion and lifestyle destination for the plus size customer. We are an online and catalog marketplace offering a curated collection of the finest family of plus size brands and thousands of products.
The Assistant Merchant assists the Merchandise Manager/Senior Merchandise Manager in all phases of product selection and development. This position also supports the Merchandise Manager/Senior Merchandise Manager in merchandising KPIs analysis for both catalog and web.
· Support the Merchandise Manager/Senior Merchandise Manager in all phases of product selection and development for both catalog and web.
· Interact daily with Creative, E-Commerce, Inventory, Global Sourcing, Domestic Vendors and Technical Design teams to coordinate m
· Merchandising objectives and support cross collaboration.
· Conduct competitive research by shopping catalog and retail competition to identify key items and trends.
· Assist Merchandise Manager/Senior Merchandise Manager in the reporting of business results and Key Performance Indicators.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 1-2 years of merchandising or product related experience required
· Ability to multi task required
· Strong communication and follow up skills required
· Detail orientation and organizational skills a must
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must