Assistant Planner (Fashion)
Our clientis a popular children's apparel brand.
Assistant Planner Responsibilities:
- Create and manage style, category, size, and other various level selling reports needed
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly sales, inventory and replenishment reports, and other ad hoc business recaps to support the replenishment team.
- Analyze store level business and inventory flow, to drive sales, improve in-stock and optimize turn.
- Formulate business strategies using historical and current trend analysis.
- Identify sales and profit opportunities/liabilities and make recommendations to the department.
- Research and resolve issues related to purchasing orders, shipments, and sales.
- Support cross functional teams with weekly reporting to support sales and inventory position.
- Item management process to sync both internal and external information.
- Create advanced Access queries and macros to data-mine and analyze retail data
Assistant Planner Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field required
- 1 - 3 years experience required
- Apparel manufacturing and/or Walmart experience highly preferred; Experience with Walmart’s Retail Link is preferred
- Mostly remote position but must be flexible to go into office once every 1-2 weeks.
- Comfort with learning new systems, including Walmart proprietary systems
- Strong Excel & Access skills for analysis and reporting
- Ability to analyze information and make data-based recommendations.