Job Title: (Re) Loved Assistant Account Producer
Primary Purpose: (Re) Loved Assistant Account Producer will be responsible for the day-to-day management, production planning, and delivery of eCommerce imagery. Through partnerships with internal and external teams including merchandising, product design and retouching vendor, the qualified candidate will ensure business needs are consistently met by delivering accurate assets by deadline.
Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities are a must, along with the ability to manage, update, and report against available data. Comfort working independently while maintaining open and constant channels of communication with both studio and cross-functional partners is vital to the success of this role.
This role will be based in NYC, Hudson Yards for the first few weeks before shifting to North Bergen, NJ.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in production and project management to:
- Manage production database product, sample, and shot information. Generate image production requests base on project type and research missing or clarifying product details
- Ensure teams are aligned on production timelines including product return to inventory
- Proactively identify production risks and alert appropriate business stakeholders
- Receive, prep, and return merchandise in an efficient and organized manner
- Tag merchandise and maintain in-studio sample and shot tracking organization
- Brief studio team on priorities and monitor progress against set deadlines
- Traffic assets for Post Production
- Send out weekly status updates
- Ensure all product and studio equipment is regularly inventoried, stored and always properly secured
- Support other digital projects as needed
The accomplished individual will possess:
- 1+ years industry experience
- Advanced Excel skills (Vlookup and Pivot Tables).
- An ability to think both strategically and tactically. Process orientated.
- Strong attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Effective, timely, and concise verbal and written communication
- Ability to build strong professional relationships and provide exceptional service to internal stakeholders
An outstanding professional will have:
- Comfort managing tight deadlines simultaneously and effectively
- Demonstrated proficiency working with data
- Physical: Ability to frequently lift and carry up to twenty-five pounds.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.