Assistant Restaurant Manager- Cafe Bistro- Fashion Place
As an assistant manager on our team, you’ll play a dual role — empowering leader and consummate teacher.
A day in the life…
- Complete a comprehensive Manager in Training program that covers all the ins and outs of running a successful unit
- Hire, train, manage and motivate a crew of pros to consistently serve up amazing customer service
- Support the success of your unit by keeping customers happy, complying with company procedures and keeping productivity up and costs down
- Solid written and verbal communications skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Career ambitions in the fast-paced food and beverage industry – next stop, manager…who knows from there!
- A food handler’s card where required by local and state regulations
- 2+ years full service, upscale restaurant management experience
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2022 Nordstrom, Inc
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.