Assistant Tech Designer - Hybrid
A Day in the Life...
- Support Technical Design team by collecting and supplying information through data management
- Manage samples through lifecycle
- Support Technical Design team in meeting calendar due dates
- Measure samples
- Participate in fit sessions by assisting the technical designer, including prep
- Assist in evaluating samples to ensure product specifications, quality and construction standards are being executed
- Assist with special projects as directed
You own this if you have...
- Bachelor's Degree in Apparel Design, Pattern Making or related field
- Up to 2 years experience in related field, preferred.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and MS Office Suite
- Product Lifecycle Management system experience preferred
We've got you covered...
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits.Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified atwww.nordstrom.com.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.