Assistant Technical Designer
Beyond Yoga is a luxury athletic and lifestyle clothing brand rooted in the belief that you deserve to look and feel amazing whether you’re headed to the studio or staying in. Prioritizing quality from the start, our clothing is made in the USA with luxuriously soft fabrics, ethical manufacturing processes, and rigorous fit testing. We offer a range of sizes (up to 3X in many styles) so that everyone can wear Beyond Yoga. Quality, inclusivity, and attention to detail aren’t just catch phrases for us, we apply them to everything we do inside the company walls and out.
The people we hire are, like us: passionate
- hard working
- and fun!
Beyond Yoga's Technical Design team is growing and looking for a Full-time Assistant Technical Designer.
This position will be responsible for assisting Senior Technical Designers. It will report to the Director of Technical Design.
What You'll Do
- Assist tech team in fitting preparations
- Assist tech team in measuring samples when needed
- Manage and maintain seasonal fit sample library
- Attend and participate in weekly fittings and write fit notes when needed to communicate revisions to patternmakers
- Own Sweatshirts / Pullover style category
- Other responsibilities will vary according to needs and special projects within the department
- Report to Director of Technical Design
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in Technical Design
- Microsoft Office skills a must
- Strong Adobe experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat
- PLM and / or PDM experience a plus
- Knowledge of performance / active construction and fabric a plus
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Highly organized, detail oriented, deadline driven, and able to prioritize multiple task
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Must have an enthusiastic can-do attitude and strong work ethic
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off + Annual Holiday PTO (position dependent)
- And of course, an awesome clothing allowance
USA, Culver City, Beyond Yoga HQ
FULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.