Assistant Technical Designer
Looking for an organized, motivated professional to join our Production team and assist with all steps of production, from proto fittings to TOP approvals.
- Develop and edit seasonal logs, fit comments, and specs across multiple lines
- Assist in running weekly fittings, and execute pre and post fitting responsibilities
- Identify and correct fit issues during fitting, and communicate these issues to vendors and factories
- Approve grading for all styles in production
- Log and keep track of samples in the production process; stay organized in monitoring status of samples to follow up with vendors and factories
- Help with packing and inventory control to meet shipment deadlines (as needed)
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Technical Design, Product Development, or Fashion Design
- Advanced knowledge of garment construction, textiles, and grade rules.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proficient organization and communication skills