Assistant Technical Designer
SER.O.YA is a ready-to-wear label founded on the intention to create feel-good pieces for everyone. Derived from the Spanish word for “to be”, the gender fluid brand combines culture with the power of storytelling—encouraging others to write their own rules with clothing. At its core, SER.O.YA believes in the influence of creative expression, promoting personal style, and positive energy. Starting from a collection of elevated wardrobe essentials, it has evolved into more than just a lifestyle—it’s a state-of-mind.
SER.O.YA is hiring for a Freelance Assistant Technical Designer
- Managing and overseeing production from SMS to TOP stage for our Men's and Women's denim collection
- Assisting in RTW production fittings
- Conducting denim production fittings and submission of detailed fit comments
- Facilitating the timely sample, fabric and trim approvals and other components to support on time deliveries
- Communicating design changes to sales and logistics teams
- Garment specing efficiently and accurately
- Updating tech packs for production
- Communicating daily with overseas factories to follow up, answer questions and problem solve
- 1 years of experience working in technical design
- Great knowledge of womenswear and/or menswear garment construction
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Able and willing to travel internationally if needed
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment
- Adaptability to wear different hats to finish projects
- Knowledge in denim and pattern making is a plus
- Positive, friendly, can-do attitude, willingness to learn
- Animal lover (we have an office puppy!)
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Salary depends on experience.
*PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS FREELANCE TO START PENDING PERFORMANCE CAN TURN INTO FULL TIME ROLE*