Assistant Technical Designer, 7 For All Mankind
Support the Technical Designer in the execution of spec construction, updating technical packages, measuring fit samples, and preparing samples.Key Responsibilities
- Track and manage workflow and workload for own product category.
- Communicate with overseas partners/agents to answer any questions regarding the submission of samples and/or comments.
- Set up daily maintenance of tracking reports and ensure samples are sent in a timely manner.
- Maintain the organization of all approved fit samples.
- Assist Technical Designer with daily tasks (including updating tech packs, fit comments, etc.)
- Measure fit samples and prepare samples/paperwork for fittings.
- Take detailed notes on all product fittings and clearly communicate all fit comments to overseas partners/agents.
- Years of Related Professional Experience: Fashion Graduate -1 year+
- Premium Denim experience a strong plus
- AA or higher in Fashion Design or related field (graduated from FIT, FIDM or similar in pattern making or technical design preferred)
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Illustrator
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and able to collaborate cross-functionally to ensure deadlines are met
- Full Circle or WebPDM knowledge a plus