Assistant Technical Designer
Our client, an apparel wholesaler, is looking for an Assistant Technical Designer to join their team!
- Write accurate garment specifications
- Measure reference samples, fit samples, and production samples
- Assist in fittings
- Enter fit comments and corrections into PLM
- Review 3D garments
- 1-2+ years related experience
- Knowledge of V-stitcher and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator required
- Flex PLM experience a plus
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion/Product Design preferred
Please submit a resume and portfolio for consideration!
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose by visiting workgrades.com/home/candidate. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.