Assistant Textile Designer, Christopher and Banks (Onsite Role)
iMedia Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMBI) is a leading interactive media company capitalizing on the convergence of entertainment, ecommerce, and advertising. The company owns a growing global portfolio of Entertainment, Consumer Brands and Media Commerce Services businesses that cross promote and exchange data with each other to optimize the engagement experiences it creates for advertisers and consumers.
iMedia Brands, Inc. is seeking an Assistant Textile Designer for Christopher and Banks to support the Senior Textile Designer and Product Development with print/pattern development.
If you are passionate about collaborating, performing CAD, or trend related tasks, we would love to speak with you!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Textile/Graphic Design or related field OR equivalent experience
- 2 or more years of related work experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator required
- Experience in NedGraphics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience making print design work production ready
- Experience in color/screen separation as it relates to apparel print production
- Proven design ability
- Experience communicating to wide audiences in writing and in person
- To ensure service levels, it is essential that the individual in this role be able to work a regular and reliable schedule as provided by management
- Given the significant responsibilities of this role, it is essential that this role be filled on a full-time basis only
- It is essential that the duties of this role be performed on-site at iMedia’s facility
- The duties of this role may require frequent travel, including by air, up to 20%
- An opportunity to be part of a collaborative, encouraging environment where your contributions truly make a difference
- Competitive Base Salary
- Incentive Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Generous Paid-Time-Off Package
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with Match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- And, much more!
For more information about iMedia Brands, Inc., please visit our website athttps://imediabrands.com.
iMedia Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities to individuals regardless of sex/gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, or other protected characteristics as defined by state, federal, or local law.
The individual in this role must be able to perform the essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation. In the event that an applicant or employee wishes to seek a reasonable accommodation, please contact iMedia’s Human Resources department for further direction.
This job description is intended to convey the general nature and scope of the position and not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed, and iMedia management reserves the right to amend the duties and responsibilities of this role at any time to meet business needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location