Assistant to Design HUGO Menswear (m/f/d)
Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
Join our HUGO team which is full of creativity and inspiring people. We are looking for an experienced Assistant (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
What you can expect:
- Have responsibility for the VP's calendar and email correspondence, including scheduling and coordination with other departments
- Arrange wider departmental, cross-functional meetings, interact with business partners, guests and suppliers.
- Responsible for the coordination of all travel arrangements for the VP
- Support and monitor department's budgets with Assistant to SVP, ensuringIT equipment is available where needed
- Responsible for all expenses related administration for the VP
- Coordinate the IT needs of the Creative department by liaising with the internal IT Department
- Organize the creative department calendar with key activities, timelines and,and arrange wider departmental cross-functional meetings, interact with business partners, guests and suppliers
- Support in the preparation of design documents for all key meetings and collection presentations.
- Responsible for coordinating the sample deliveries for the seasonal collections
- Work on sourcing and booking models for department meetings
- Manage the integration of design freelancers into the company
- Organise the ordering of stationery and management of the stationery room
- You have profound experience in a similar role
- You are known as the 'go to person' and are happy to support VP in all matters
- You are absolutely trustworthy with potentially sensitive business and people related information
- You are structured, analytical, proactive, independent and always calm under pressure
- You have experience and enjoy organization and planning processes
- You maintain excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) and are digitally savvy
- You love working as part of larger cross-functional, co-located team
- You have excellent English skills, both written and spoken, with German also desirable
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.