Assistant Visual Merchandiser - Full Time
In this exciting yet challenging role, the Assistant Visual Merchandiser will be responsible for maintaining the highest visual standards in the home furnishings industry while presenting a stage in which to display our products. In addition to creating the experience which is Arhaus Furniture, you will be responsible for weekly store transfers and working with management insuring that inventory is maintained at satisfactory levels.
If this sounds like the type of environment that you would flourish in, we invite you to apply for the Assistant Visual Merchandiser opening at our location in Boca Raton!
This is a Full-Time Assistant Visual Merchandiser role located within our showroom. The purpose of the role is to maintain the highest visual standards throughout the industry, while presenting a stage in which to display our product. It is a developmental role, allowing you to grow your merchandising skills and gain experience with the Arhaus brand, and will report to the Store Visual Merchandiser.
- Some work experience or knowledge in faux finishing and specialty painting.
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Ability to work independently with little supervision/self-motivated.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- Must be willing to work extended hours as needed.
- Must be able to move furniture independently around the showroom.
- Must be able to operate most building tools and equipment.
- Must feel comfortable using a ladder.
- College degree or job experience in a related field (merchandising, floral design, graphic design, and/or set/stage design).
- If achieved, eligible for quarterly bonus
- Exceptional advancement opportunities
- Competitive earnings, bonus opportunities, and generous employee discount
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits (offerings differ between full-time and part-time status)
- Flex spending plan
- 401K retirement program and 529 college savings plan
- Paid vacations and holidays (Full-time employees only)
Arhaus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind, Arhaus is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Arhaus are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Arhaus will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Arhaus encourages applicants of all ages.