Associate, Apparel Designer
Are you passionate about fashion & design? Do you want to work for the largest retailer in the world? If so, you might be the perfect fit for the Designer position at Walmart! As a Designer, you will partner with our leadership team to execute the seasonal design development process, from concept to delivery. You will be creating and executing original, trend-appropriate design concepts that meet market needs and drive sales.
You’ll make an impact by…
- Researching and identifying trend directions; creating digital concept/mood boards, analyzing collections, and reviewing fabrics & design concepts
- Creating and developing seasonal collections for our private label brands.
- Assisting in sketching, draping, fitting, fabric sourcing, trend research, and presentation preparation.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams such as merchandising, production, and quality assurance to ensure that our products meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you…
- Have a strong eye for detail, a creative and imaginative approach to design, and the ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Have 3-5 years of previous fashion design experience.
- Have proficiency in Adobe AI & Photoshop, Windows PowerPoint.
- Have experience with Illustrator sketching.