Sugarwish is a rapidly growing Denver based gifting company with a unique digital-to-physical delivery model. Corporate gift givers can send an ecard to their co-workers, clients and prospects who are invited to visit Sugarwish.com and choose their favorite flavors of candy, snacks, cookies, popcorn, cotton candy, tea and coffee or pet treats. Each recipient gets exactly the gift they want - customized for them. This unique experience is powered through partnerships with an ever-increasing list of specialty treat producers.
Sugarwish has seen incredible growth since its inception 9 years ago, growing over 16X in the last 2 years alone. With over 35,000 companies already using Sugarwish for corporate gifting and hundreds more every week - Sugarwish is poised for continued exponential growth.
Sugarwish is looking for an Associate Buyer to join our sweet team. Want to explore a career in purchasing? If you are looking to join a fun, kind, high-growth and people-centric organization, this is the place to be! As a trusted member of our team, you will assist our Senior Buyer with the procurement of all products and materials for our various product lines, some packaging materials and resources required for the successful operations of Sugarwish facilities.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the analysis of inventory and monitoring of sales / gift redemption trends and assist in making recommendations for effective purchases and inventory management.
- Interact with suppliers to schedule deliveries and resolve shipping issues
- Authorize payments and maintain receipts, records and inventory updates
- Participate with the Supply Chain team in the evaluation of existing vendors and suppliers, considering price, quality, availability, overall performance and other criteria
- Participate with your supervisor in the evaluation of new vendors and suppliers to learn about products, services and pricing
- Participate in the track of product performance for team recommendations, in collaboration with the Product Management team, for new or replacement products
Who You Are
- Knowledge of the consumer goods industry
- Solid understanding of procurement and supply chain management principles
- A foundation in negotiation skills
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate concisely and compassionately.
- You are friendly, attentive and collaborative.
- Proficient in Google G-Suite tools (specifically GSheets / MS Excel) with the ability to analyze and interpret data.
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain management or relevant field or equivalent experience
- A minimum of one year experience in a similar role
$45,000 - $55,000 plus discretionary Bonus
Hybrid: Work from Home and Denver Sugarwish Office
8450 Highfield Parkway
Englewood, CO 80112
- 401K matching
Powered by JazzHR