HUSTLER® Hollywood is seeking an Associate Buyer. The Associate Buyer is a position responsible for supporting the Buyer by assisting with all clerical duties related to the buying process. Retail Buyers are responsible for creating product assortment, meeting budget, performs analysis and makes suggestions on pricing, markdowns, product needs and assortment, makes product development recommendations, responsible for knowing/analyzing his or her business thoroughly and seeing it though development to execution. As an Associate Buyer, you will assist the buyer with all or most of these tasks.Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 years previous experience in retail industry
- Communicates effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications and ability to adapt to additional internal applications
- Established time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Able to take direction well and great follow up skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Professional office environment
- While our offices are a strictly professional environment, due to the nature of our business involving adult content, certain roles may be exposed to adult content while performing their job functions.
- Job requires ability to sit at a desk for extended periods of time
- Job requires ability to lift and carry items up to 20lbs
- We provide excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and sick time, paid holidays, life insurance, and more!
- This position falls under our alternate workweek schedule which provides a 3-day weekend every other week.
The above description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, knowledge, skills, or experience required of individuals in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities. The Company will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent withThe Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
or other applicable law(s).
The company reserves the right to amend and/or add to any and all responsibilities and requirements in this job description or any other document.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Runs reports and assists buyers with analysis of product/category sales performance
- Sets up and maintains vendors/item sku’s in inventory system
- Maintains and organizes all product samples
- Communicates with vendors and stores on behalf of Retail Buyer
- Writing, placing, and tracking purchase orders to ensure everything lands on time
- Manage and track inventory levels
- Other duties as assigned