Associate Buyer, Men's SLG
Who You Are:
Michael Kors is looking for an Associate Buyer to assist the men’s team in all facets of managing a growing domestic and international business. We are seeking someone with strong analytical skills, creative problem-solving skills, and the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate weekly selling reports and business analysis to track selling, identify key trends, maximize opportunities and minimize liabilities to achieve continued growth and profitability of the men’s business.
- Responsible for maintaining assortment sheets, store transfers, processing markdowns, PO entry and reconciling on order.
- Communicate and partner with stores domestically and internationally to manage client requests and ensure proper execution of all merchandising strategies.
- Responsible for execution of product knowledge and buy information to the stores.
- Run analysis and prepare selling hind sights in order to identify opportunities in the assortment. Create boards when necessary.
- Attend and actively participate in market appointments. Responsible for entering all market orders.
- Track shipment of FGPO for in-house goods and communicate ETAs to stores.
- Work with customer service to ensure bulks are input and orders are shipped on a timely basis.
- React to business needs by managing warehouse inventory and allocating to stores.
You’ll Need to Have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years experience in men’s buying, merchandising or planning
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in NYC 3 days a week.
- Receipt of the COVID-19 vaccine is a requirement for this position, subject to applicable exemptions.
We’d Love to See:
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Fashion sense and know-how
- Energetic with a can-do attitude and the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
- Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo and Versace Discount
- Exclusive Employee Sales
- Fav 5 Cards (MK Discount for friends and family)
- 401k Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Thrive Wellness Program (seasonal in-office massages and more!)
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Discounts
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V