Associate Denim Designer
Client Overview:Our client is a fashion house presenting the latest trends and clothes that you will feel comfortable and confident in
Associate Denim Designer Responsibilities:
- Presents seasonal concepts, style direction, fabric, design detail seasonally and adapt it appropriately to the individual merchandise areas of business.
- Designs and Organizes within the development/production calendar to develop on time seasonal product.
- Communicates daily and works closely with vendor partners to ensure quality product.
- Manages Time and Action calendar within the department for specific product categories.
- Continually research and travel for inspiration.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams including Trend, Merchandising, Technical Design, and Sourcing on all product development.
- Partner with Merchants in the presentation of Key meetings.
- Participate in the Trend Concept process.
- Manages, trains, and develops direct reports.
- Creates an environment that that provides direction and promotes continuous learning and development.
- Nurture talent from within and provide appropriate coaching, feedback and support to foster improved performance and individual growth.
Associate Denim Designer Qualifications:
- BA or BFA specializing in Fashion Design.
- 5 years minimum industry related experience.
- Denim experience required
- Expert user in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Word and Outlook.
- Thinks creatively, possesses the ability to identify trends and tracks ongoing business.