FULLBEAUTY Brands™ is the premier fashion and lifestyle destination for the plus size customer. We are an online and catalog marketplace offering a curated collection of the finest family of plus size brands and thousands of products.
The Associate Designer supports the Design Director in all phases of creating seasonal design concept presentations, color palettes, as well as creation and maintenance of all quarterly assortment boards. The Associate Designer role will adhere to design calendar deadlines, new product margin requirements and completion of all facets of development of products. The ideal candidate should have a creative eye for products with the ability to drive business forward.
- Collaborates with Merchandise, Sourcing, and Technical Designers to develop new products.
- Partners with cross-functional teams to discover fresh prints, colors, fabrics, silhouettes, and outfit combinations for quarterly assortments.
- Manages multiple seasons at various stages of development, while maintaining an understanding of the corporate development calendar and ensuring that CFT adheres to deadlines.
- Assists the Director in developing seasonal design concept presentations and color palettes through trend analysis and market research.
- Modifies images and create rendered flat sketches for quarterly assortment boards, print and silhouette testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion Design or a related field.
- 3+ years of Design experience with strong product development expertise across various product categories in women’s wear.
- Ability to efficiently develop commercial and brand-appropriate color and print direction.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Keynote, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and PLM.
- Demonstrates strong efficiency in time management and adaptability.
FULLBEAUTY Brands™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.