Associate Designer, Color & Print
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear,Crocs, Inc.
, is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world toCome As You Are.
Crocs is looking an Associate Designer to join us in executing the vision for our future; to inspire, ideate and create. In this role, you will be part of a team working on the creation of consumer centric, disruptive, innovative product that engages consumers in the global energy landscape. You’ll be icon obsessed and share our passion for molded innovation. This role will report to the Senior Designer of Color, Print, and Concepts.
You thrive being part of dynamic, fast-paced, forward-thinking team.
You are passionate about culture and understand how music, art, fashion and street culture collide. You love to travel and are curious about the world around you.
What We’re Looking For You To Do
- Demonstrate a passion for Fashion/Style, Sport/Hype Lifestyle Culture, and/or Outdoor Adventure showing a keen knowledge of these consumers and a focus on their shopping and buying habits
- Deliver compelling design concepts that meet the design brief(s), under the direction of the Director of Color, Materials, and Graphics
- Considered design approach that targets both the most forward-thinking, explorer and feel-good consumers from a global perspective
- Consumer obsessed, turning insight to action with the Crocs DNA at the forefront
- Deliver color development, print design, and technical spec drawings for all projects in a timely manner
- Work with overseas suppliers to develop and finalize new color development
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Partner cross-functionally with Product Development, Category Management, and Merchandising
- Bachelor’s degree in Apparel, Footwear, and/or Print and Pattern Design or related field
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant design experience
- Experience creating unique print and pattern designs through hand sketching or computer rendered in Illustrator and/or Photoshop is a plus
- Strong understanding and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Powerpoint experience, is a plus
- An elevated, trend relevant aesthetic for color and print design, with an acute eye for detail
- Ability to travel domestically & internationally
- This is an in person role in Broomfield CO.
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Associate Designer
Job Level: Entry Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL3
Salary Range: $45,000 - 60,000
Workplace Persona: Collaborator
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.