Associate Designer Fossil Watch
Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple - bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearables by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, eCommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
Make an Impact
We have a fantastic new career opportunity for a talented Associate Watch Designer to join the Fossil brand. This experienced product enthusiast will collaborate with the team to conceptualize and design watch collections that will reflect the Brand's key stories and marketing pushes each season.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Communicate with a wide range of designers, merchants, product developers, and Fossil leadership to develop our on-going seasonal assortments
- Research watch trends and develop new concepts (examples include leveraging new materials, colors and techniques)
- Conduct on-going competitor analysis to stay up to date on the category
- Review samples, update revisions, and present new ideas and solutions to your direct teams and upper management
- Prepare technical packages and communicate with internal partners and overseas manufacturers
- Using Illustrator, you will render a high volume of new watch concepts and styles
This is a fantastic career opportunity for you to implement all your experiences, passion and creativity into a directional and influential global brand.
- Bachelors in Fashion Design, Industrial Design or relevant
- 2+ years design experience
- Excellent sketching skills and free hand drawing/rendering skills
- Strong Computer Skills: 2D and 3D programs including Illustrator, Photoshop, Solidworks and InDesign
- Flexible, must have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of competitive retail market
- Passion within the watch and design industry
Benefits are dependent on working hours, position and may vary by location, but here are some of the benefits you may enjoy:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Retirement Savings Plan + Company Matching
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
At Fossil, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email [email protected] and we will assist you.
LinkedIn Job Level