Associate Designer - Soft Accessories
Associate Designer – Soft Accessories
- Work closely with your manager to formulate concepts, select color stories and develop textiles, prints, graphics, and products for each season.
- Product categories include scarves, socks, sunglasses, and seasonal items.
- Prepare professional presentation boards with illustrations, CAD artwork, fabrication, materials and samples.
- Research seasonal trends, themes, color, raw materials and styling for specified classification.
- Execute seasonal line list and meet product development calendar deadlines.
- Work with Technical Design, Production, and Merchandising teams in preparing and ensuring accuracy of specs, quality, and design vision from initial concept to finished product in stores.
- Conduct fittings with Designer or Design Director.
- CADDING colorways of print and pattern.
- 2-4 years Design experience including accessories experience.
- Apparel, or Product Design degree
- High taste level and creative ability
- Strong color sense
- Excellent presentation skills
- Team player
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and calendars
- Good follow through, proactive
- Knowledge of garment construction and fabric/trim
- Strong illustration skills and sketching ability
- Knowledge of lab dips
- Expert in Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel
- BA Design
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.