Associate Designer - Toddler Boy
Our client, a leading Children’s Apparel Group, is seeking creative Associate Designer to join their Toddler Boys division. We are looking for someone hardworking and dedicated, who is eager to learn within this fast-paced, dynamic company environment.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the design process from color and concept through product execution
- Shop the market to identify current trends
- Conduct competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Mood board and presentation creation for seasonal lines
- Develop clear and concise hand sketches and tech packs for production teams
- Attend sample fittings and note all Designer feedback
- Follow up on fabric and trim orders
- Maintain line sheets, product archives, and production timelines, and follow up with teams as needed to stay on schedule
What you’ll need:
- 2-3+ years of related work experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can usewww.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose.