Associate Digital Merchandising Manager
The N.com Digital Commerce Team is responsible for supporting the health of our product assortment on N.com. The Team supports NMG and Digital Merchandising (i.e., Business Leaders) by providing data, analysis, and recommendations on how to improve the product assortment experience on N.com. The focus of the team is to arm Business Leaders with a high degree of information that empowers them to make better N.com assortment decisions. The ideal Associate Digital Merch Manager EComm in our N.com Division is customer obsessed, curious, highly motivated, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day by leading a customer-first product strategy to optimize the digital experience. The Associate Digital Merch Mgr EComm is primarily focused on driving improved customer experience through the influence and collaboration of decision makers. While the Associate Digital Merch Manager EComm is not a direct people manager, they work closely with Digital Merchandisers and Buy Planners and the teams they support.
Identify opportunities and strategies within a division's assortment (i.e., selection, depth, price) that could drive meaningful yearly growth for the division in order to hit N.com demand plans.
Review a division's competitor digital assortment (i.e., selection, depth, price), providing recommendations to Business Leaders on actions items to remain competitive in the digital space.
Monitor and share with Business Leaders (i.e., NMG and Digital Merchandising) ongoing WTD-YTD Divisional N.com assortment performance to plan, diagnosis performance and provide recommendations for in-season adjustments.
What You'll Need
The Associate Digital Merch Manager EComm is a unique role as it combines multiple functional disciplines and skillsets. The ideal Associate Digital Merch Manager EComm may not have all the necessary experience listed below and may need to learn some aspects of the role quickly. However, the Associate Digital Merch Manager EComm should have extensive command of several of these disciplines when entering the role:
Experience engaging with internal and external partners.
Experience scaling ECommerce businesses.
Experience driving digital to physical outcomes (e.g., buy online pick up in-store).Job descriptionKEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Working cross-functionally with expert teams, the Assoc Digital Merch Mgr ECommerce supports NMG and Digital Merchandising to enable better empower better N.com assortment decision making, and this includes:
- Create and monitor yearly "funnel plans" by division to hit divisional N.com demand targets. Plans are broken out by product views, product conversion rate, average-selling, units, demand, etc.
- Partner with Business Leaders (i.e., NMG and Digital Merchandising) to develop yearly strategies to achieve each N.com division's yearly funnel plans. This includes:
- Ensuring the division's N.com selection (i.e., breadth) plan's will allow the division to achieve its N.com product view plan.
- Ensuring the division's N.com depth and price plans (i.e., price band and price type) will allow the division to achieve its N.com product conversion, average-selling price, units, and demand plan.
- 5+ year experience in a digital or product role inclusive of strategy and execution
- Deep understanding of product buying and merchandising, with a knowledge of digital funnel dynamics.
- Strong aptitude for aggregating and analyzing digital assortment performance.
- The ability to develop and share digestible, actionable recommendations with Business Leaders in a timely manner.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills with proven delivery of results
- Comfortability working independently while also demonstrating strong collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Capable of managing information from different stakeholders, organizing into a streamlined process, and influencing outcomes
- Proven time management skills and keen sense of prioritization (or knowing when to ask for help doing so)
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers and senior leadership
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel (ability to use formulas, functions & pivot tables)
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis on business, consumer research, or related field