Associate Manager, Experiences - The Style Division/Consumer Revenue
Condé Nast’s events teams are made up of event strategists and producer/project management experts who combine the power of our authoritative brands with a vast portfolio of experiential capabilities to bring unforgettable Virtual and IRL experiences to our audience of targeted influencers and engaged consumers. We develop best-in-class experiences and client events that build brand value, connect with clients, and target audiences. Whatever the challenge, we deliver superior results like no one else can.
We are looking for an ambitious Associate Events Manager with 2-4 years of experience to execute a variety of Virtual and IRL experiences for Vogue Club, Vogue’s first global membership program, in addition to supporting the Style Division events team (GQ, Vanity Fair, Vogue) in conceptualizing and executing signature programs and bespoke events that build brand awareness and generate revenue. We’re looking for candidates who are excited about partnering with some of the world’s most recognized brands to deliver best-in-class events.
The Associate Events Manager position is a key role responsible for successfully overseeing programs from ideation through to launch, overseeing the full event production life cycle and post-execution analysis. This person must have strong cross-collaboration skills and will work with the internal Creative, Sales, and Marketing teams as well as external clients and agencies. This role has a dual report into the VP of Experiences, Style Division and Vice President of Consumer Revenue.
The Associate Manager of Experiences should be a team player with a ‘client services’ orientation who will work effectively with the management team, consumer marketing, sales, creative services and brand marketing departments. Excellent project management, creative ideas, and organizational abilities are essential, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Support the Experiences team in planning and executing a range of events on behalf of the editorial and advertisers including Tentpole events, Vogue Club membership events, VIP events, bespoke client events
- Provide white glove experiences & service for Vogue Club members
- Contract and manage vendor relationships
- Generate and adhere to program production budgets and timelines
- Evaluate creative elements throughout the production process to ensure that client objectives are met
- Assist elements of event execution, from strategy and ideation to execution and post-event wrap-up
- Assist in the execution of other marketing, brand and editorial events as needed
- Maintain invite lists and manage RSVPs for client and signature events
- Manage Event Calendar and circulate as needed
- Draft letters of agreement and craft the terms of each partnership
- Contribute to brainstorming and idea generating for advertisers
- Event Recaps
- Produce all event recaps with the Creative department
- Assist in compiling testimonials for marketing and sales
Desired Skills & Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree with minimum 2-4 years of event production experience
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Proficiency building relationships across departments to leverage the best of Condé Nast
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multitask, and prioritize responsibilities
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with budgeting and sales reporting
- Experience managing vendors
- Experienced with G Suite, Excel, Keynote, PowerPoint
What happens next? If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and we will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status and other legally protected characteristics.