Associate Manager Merchandising
Whether you are taking the first step toward beginning your career or are a professional looking for an exciting new opportunity, we offer a wide array of challenging and creative paths. Whether in our stores, our home offices or in our distribution or call centers, we believe a work environment like ours that promotes unity through diversity creates stronger teams and fosters an inclusive experience for all our associates and customers.
The Associate Manager is a key member of the leadership team. You are responsible for supporting a profitable business-focusing on creating genuine connections that foster customer loyalty, love of the brand, and strong community engagement. You will provide in-the-moment feedback and coaching so each team member can contribute at their highest potential. While you will own a key area of the business, you will also be expected to step into other team members' shoes seamlessly when needed to keep everything running smoothly.
- Start each shift with a high energy "we will win" vibe that ignites the team
- Ensure the team is always on track to make their goals and exceed customer expectations
- Ensure Stylists are connecting with customers authentically
- Know what's happening in the social space and keep the team connected
- Ensure the team has proper training and shadowing and uses existing tools and resources consistently
- Come up with innovative and unique ways to engage the community and build loyalty through events
- Can step into a variety of roles seamlessly to keep the business moving and everyone firing on all cylinders
- Prioritize need to do over nice to do and drive initiatives to completion thoroughly and swiftly
- Can step into the Store Director role if need be and knows the right thing to do
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values
- Love our brand, customers and teams
- Have a great fashion aesthetic and are plugged in to what's happening in the industry and community
- Have a track record of setting and achieving goals
- Enjoy working hard and always see things through from start to finish
- Are energized by change; shift gears quickly and rally the team behind new strategies and projects
- Value diverse points of view and encourage speaking up with new ideas
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent combo of education and experience
- Have 4 or more years of management experience with similar scope
- Communicate effectively and confidently
- Process information and operate store systems accurately
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays
- Are adept with technology and apps and familiar with industry-related blogs and feeds
- Must bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds | 18 kilos
- Must regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers
- Competitive base pay and bonus programs
- Flexible days and hours
- Amazing merchandise discounts
- 24/7 free confidential help with a variety of personal and work concerns
- Personal and professional development
- Giving back: volunteer program, disaster relief funds, charitable matching donations*
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, pet insurance, legal plan, ID theft, commuter benefit*
- Time Away: paid time off, holidays, parental leave, disability leave, bereavement*
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions*
(About you) You'll be great in the role if you ...
Before we wrap, a word about a few of our way cool perks...
*Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to work location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.