Associate Manager, Merchandising- Footwear
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to provide support in the operational and communication aspects of the retail merchandising team, specific to footwear for Puma.com and Brand Store locations.
- Enter, track, and maintain PO's in Order Management system (Jesta) to ensure they are placed successfully and product arrives on time, ready to go live on Puma.com
- Maintain updated information for Ecom/NYC Matrices, including pricing, collections and launch dates
- Organize, manage, and track samples
- Update excel documents with dates for product arriving in the warehouse
- Run, save, and format reports where they can be accessed by team members
- Support team with visual assortment plans by finding and updating images
- Consolidate and ensure formatting consistency in monthly reports and data for other departments
- Cross check multiple files to ensure details are up to date for all products
- Organize team and ensure completion of global deliverables
- Provide support as needed on adhoc projects
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Power Point; highly competent with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Team player with the ability to work cross functional with a diverse set of individuals
- Ability to prioritize workloads, manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Resourceful and confidence working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to hang and organize footwear, apparel, and accessories samples
- Detail oriented and ability to focus for extended periods of time
- 2-3 years of experience in a support function