Associate Manager, Multichannel Visual Experience
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Manage the execution of all PUMA related visual experience concepts, spaces and properties in assigned wholesale accounts (General Sporting Goods, Soccer/Run Specialty, Family Channel, National Chains, Department Stores, and Alternative Specialty) as well as our portfolio of owned and-operated PUMA outlet stores.
- Support the Visual Experience and Visual Merchandising teams along with any cross-functional sales and account marketing partners, to execute trade show and showroom setups including coordination of graphics and POP setup.
- Develop and manage maintenance and refresh schedules for all graphic and visual experience elements needed within assigned wholesale accounts and owned-and-operated outlet doors; coordinate with retailers, marketing partners and agencies in order to execute, from brief to installation and photo reports.
- Manage requests for additional or replacement fixturing, furniture and visual items. Compile costs for approval. Follow up with purchasing and the field.
- Manage the briefing process with internal and external creative needs creative needs including but not limited to: in-store graphics, product story presentations, and windows.
- Directly manage vendor partnerships from brief to completion, ensuring timely and transparent communication while sharing consistent updates with the VE team.
- Responsible for maintaining store types, visual iterations, asset libraries, and archive of project work.
- Production and distribution of monthly VE recaps outlining all multi-channel launch and ongoing brand experience executions in the field.
- All other ad-hoc projects as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design, Fashion Merchandising or other design related field
- 3 years' experience in Project Management preferably with a sport or luxury fashion and accessories brand
- Ability to understand floor plans and design work
- Expert project management and organization/prioritization skillset
- Proven cross-functional communication skills and seen as a team player
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a proven ability to work independently, adhere to tight deadlines, and multi-task
- Advanced understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign)
- Expert level understanding of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel up to 25-30% of the time (Weekends or overnight works might be required)
- Ability to climb up and down ladders, frequently lifting merchandise/fixtures up to 20 pounds, and occasionally lifting merchandise/fixtures up to 40 pounds.
PUMA supports over 19,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.