Associate Manager of Visual Merchandising
Associate Manager, Visual Merchandising
South Deerfield, MA
The Associate Manager of Visual Merchandising is responsible for delivering store layouts and planograms for the company-owned retail stores. The Associate Manager of Visual Merchandising leads the overall planogram execution, working closely with the Retail Activation, Category Management and Creative Design teams.
Ideal Candidate has working knowledge of fixture design and strong retail merchandising experience. Significant exposure to planogram techniques and methodologies for multiple store layouts is critical, along with strong organizational skills to meet aggressive timelines when needed.
• Actively participates in bi-weekly floor set planning meetings with Category Managers and Retail Activation teams.
• Provides innovative planogram direction that reflects on the overall vision of floorset and centers business and brand objectives.
• Supervises Visual Merchandising staff to ensure timely execution of all floor set planograms.
• Oversees and maintains mock store fixtures and products as real-life example of store layouts
• Develops and leads presentation of planograms for floor set briefing and design walkthroughs.
• Manages communication related to visual merchandise displays to ensure consistent execution of everyday, event, and seasonal displays.
• Develop alternate guidelines for in-store presentation to be shared through divisional webpage.
• Partner with cross functional and external partners to create innovative visual solutions for company-owned stores
• Performs other duties as needed.
• Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of retail display design experience, in a corporate environment preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills.
• Knowledge and experience with Creative Cloud; Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop applications, preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Share Point, Microsoft Power Point, and Microsoft Outlook
• Physical ability to lift and move display items and to climb ladders or work overhead a must.
• Demonstrated ability to work in an ever-changing environment with efficiency and accuracy.
• Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as needs require.