Associate Manager, Visual Merchandising
This role is responsible for supporting specific retailer updates and animations through planograms and design concepts.
- Assist in the VM design development for Macys, Dillard’s, Nordstrom, Military and specialty stores on gondolas and counter unit updates.
- Create and manage planograms
- Assist in design concepts for retailer specific animations & in store events
- Provide support for retailer presentations, internal meetings and summit meetings as needed
- Attend key meetings regarding product updates and strategic planning.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure accuracy of information
- Create DTO’s for vendor design direction
- Support on strategic product placement on gondolas launches by channel through planograms
- Work with Sales team to initiate planograms, assortments and advise on adds and deletes.
- Partner with Director VM and Sr Project Manager VM to plan updates and oversee the production of display vendors.
- Support Sr Project Manager to communicate design intent, colors, materials and finishes with vendors.
- Provide prompt guidance and feedback to vendors to ensure production does not get delayed
- Review and route engineering drawings and prototypes for approval.
- Review and route instruction sheets
- Review and route all die-lines to necessary teams.
- Initiate creative briefs as required.
- Order and send testers to vendors when needed
- Partner with creative operation Sr manager and graphic designers to enhance visual presentation.
- Support open sell merchandising issues with sales field team.
- Maintain and update the VM units as required.
- Prepare presentation renderings for retailer meetings.
- Update merchandising live deck seasonally
- Assist in preparation and setup Domestic summit meetings.
- Partner with Global Visual merchandising team to ensure global consistency of design.
- Self-motivated to stay on top of industry trends/newness in retail and luxury experience.
- Visit local stores to check gondola updates and execution
- BFA/BA in Design or Industrial Design.
- 2-3 years’ visual merchandising experience in beauty or related industry
- Highly driven, energetic, flexibility and team spirited.
- Strong presentation skills and able to clearly present ideas to cross functional teams
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Attention to detail, ability to execute flawlessly, strong knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Ability to effectively convey ideas through 2D drawings and 3D renderings.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, and Office suite. Sketchup is a plus.
Anastasia Beverly Hills offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and a 401(K) plan with matching contributions from the company. The starting base salary range for this position in the selected city is $59,000 - $75,000 annually. Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, experience, and geographical location. Base pay is one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role is bonus eligible.