Associate Merchandise Planner
Bluemercury is widely recognized as the nation’s largest and fastest growing luxury beauty products and spa retail chain. An entrepreneurial company founded to revolutionize the purchase of cosmetics, our focus is on the needs of our clients. Bluemercury offers a thoughtfully curated selection of luxury brands in a neighborhood store environment where expertly trained staff provide personalized product advice and targeted spa services.
Now in its 23rd year, Bluemercury is aggressively expanding its store footprint, ecommerce operations and brand portfolio. Bluemercury stores have over 100 of the most coveted beauty brands from leaders such as La Mer, Skinceuticals, Trish McEvoy, Jo Malone, and Oribe to cult favorites such as M-61 Skincare, Augustinus Bader, Chantecaille, and Dr. Barbara Sturm.
Bluemercury continues to expand across the United States, bringing our honest, friendly expertise to beauty junkies and product enthusiasts across the nation. Come join us!
POSITION OVERVIEW:Bluemercury seeks an Associate Merchandise Planner with a passion for beauty to drive the growth of its business. The Associate Merchandise Planner is responsible for contributing to the overall company growth strategy by maintaining appropriate inventory levels of core and seasonal product and increasing turn across all its retail locations for a designated portfolio. Bluemercury is currently on a rapid growth trajectory, and this individual will become an integral part of the Merchandise Planning team that will help drive that growth.
- Manage replenishment for category with 40+ brands
- Maintain appropriate service levels for all top vendors
- Assist in identifying opportunities to drive inventory down and increase turn while maintaining excellent service levels and driving sales
- Formulate all newness buy forecasts while maintaining sales, inventory, margin, and turnover objectives
- Responsible for all ordering activities from end to end – initial orders, replenishment and tracking from vendor to store/warehouse.
- Manage Fiscal Sales, Receipt, Margin, and Inventory planning for assigned brands
- Create and maintain stock and sales plans for top vendors in partnership with merchandising.
- Partner with vendors to align on monthly and yearly plans.
- Perform all ad hoc reporting and analysis for sales, margin, receipt and inventory opportunities and risks, including all end of month reporting for assigned brands
- Reports to the Merchandise Planning Manager
Bluemercury is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.