Associate Merchandise Planner
At Bath & Body Works, everyone belongs. We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture focused on delivering exceptional fragrances and experiences to our customers. We focus on recruiting, retaining, and advancing diverse talent where our associate population is as diverse as the communities we serve, live and work. In addition, we work to improve our communities and our planet in a way that will make us proud for years to come because we believe the world is a brighter, happier place when everyone has access to the things that make them happy.Responsibilities
- Assist Sr Planner in managing a franchise partners’ sales and inventory plan and assist in creating the seasonal assortment buys.
- Highlight the business opportunities and risks associated with the current financial position and actual performance of the business
- Provide opportunities and risks in weekly partner meetings and monthly Merchandise Planning Committee meetings
- Establish strong working relationships with key partners including Allocation, Head of Partner Management, Merchandising and Finance
- Actively pursue growth and development opportunities, continually finding ways to improve
- Champion change, taking risks as needed and demonstrating flexibility
- Encourage innovation, creativity and risk-taking through influence in teams
- Cultivate the ability to work effectively under stressful and changing circumstances
- 2+ years retail planning or relevant business experience
- Proven track record of being an active partner and team player across multiple departments
- Organized with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Be available for conference call meetings outside of typical work hours due to franchise partner time differences.
- Expert technical skill proficiency using Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of retail principles and inventory management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Retail Studies
- Lead with Curiosity & Humility
- Build High Performing Teams for Today & Tomorrow
- Influence & Inspire with Vision & Purpose
- Observe, Engage & Connect
- Strive to Achieve Operational Excellence
- Deliver Business Results
We invite you to join Gingham Nation, where we invest in our associates through competitive compensation, benefits, and development opportunities, so they can continue to be their best at work, at home, and in their communities. Benefits offered to our eligible associates include a no cost mental health and well-being program, health coverage with a variety of plans to choose from, flexible and affordable saving programs, paid time off and a merchandise discount. Visit bbwbenefits.com for details.
View Benefits Information
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not make employment decisions based on an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status, and we comply with all laws concerning nondiscriminatory employment practices. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for associates and job applicants with disabilities. Our management team is dedicated to ensuring fulfillment of this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, associate activities and general treatment during employment.
We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Category: Planning and Allocation