Associate Merchandise Planner - Savage X Fenty
Savage X Fenty is looking for anAssociate Merchandise Planner
As theAssociate Merchandise Planner,
you will work closely with cross-functional partners to assist in the creation and management of merchandise sales, gross margin and inventory plans at the department and class level for assigned areas. The ability to multi-task and prioritize will be important to the success of this role. Strong communication, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is required.
This position will report to theDirector, Planning - Savage X Fenty.What You Will Do
- Partner with planners and buyers to develop and propose business strategies in response to current trends
- Present recommendations and other analysis to leadership related to driving short term and long term business goals
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly sales performance reports
- Actualize and reforecast item level plans for our core program to ensure the flow of inventory supports the current and future business
- Identify risks and opportunities regarding the in stock inventory position by size
- Additional ad hoc projects and responsibilities as required to support the Planning and Buying teams
- 3+ years of experience in planning, allocation or merchandising
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, with a high proficiency in Excel
- Retail math understanding, including markdowns, gross margin, and initial markup
- Detailed oriented and a high accuracy in reporting
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to understand priorities and pivot as needed
- BA or BS preferred
This role will be based in our El Segundo HeadquartersCompensation, Benefits & Perks (Total Rewards)
At Savage X Fenty, we believe work and life should fit together! We continue to build a culture of flexibility to empower you to do your best and put yourself first. Our Total Rewards Program rewards employees for their hard work, supporting their health, well-being, families, and ultimately their life journey.Total Rewards At Savage X Fenty Include
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Summer Fridays
- Healthcare Plans
- Calm App Subscription
- Employee Discounts
- 401K Plan
- Annual Discretionary Bonus Plan
- Equity Incentive Plan
- And More
Offers to candidates are expected to fall within this range and will depend on the scope and complexity of the role, work experience, subject matter expertise, work location and other relevant factors.
Savage X Inc.
is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Savage X Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Savage X Inc.
will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.