MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer-than-soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry with the first online underwear subscription. Since then, the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products. And that’s only the beginning…
Today MeUndies has sold more than twenty-seven million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and relationships with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs, and its monthly membership.
We’re looking for a wholesale-focusedAssociate Merchandiserto provide organizational support to the Merchandising & Wholesale Teams and assist in the development of seasonal assortment strategies that support company objectives.
This role will be responsible for SKU creation, line sheet creation/distribution, system maintenance, new product setup, and sample management while acting as a liaison to support the day-to-day workflow between merchandising and wholesale teams.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee SKU creation and management across multiple platforms
- Manage linesheet creation and distribution
- Coordinate all aspects of sample requests, sample receiving and archiving
- Support Director of Merchandising & Director of Wholesale in managing seasonal assortments, creating detailed assortment sheets and managing category line plans for various accounts
- Manage new product system uploads for all wholesale accounts
- Manage PO creation
- Analyze sales on a weekly & quarterly basis
- Assist in preparing sales recaps and presentation decks
- Perform consistent audits to ensure product accuracy across retailers
- Maintain and demonstrate constant understanding of the competitive market environment
- Maintain and demonstrate expert knowledge of customer base through feedback from cross-functional partners and wholesale accounts
- Coordinate communication with all cross functional partners keeping the teams informed of assortment updates
- Own wholesale merchandising calendar
- Provide support to Merchandising & Wholesale teams with any additional projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3-5 years of industry experience
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel & G Suite (google docs, sheets and slides)
- Experience in NuOrder a plus
- Exceptional collaboration skills - you enjoy working in a team setting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate a strong point-of-view about product assortment and business opportunities
- Ability to maintain strong cross-functional partnerships and foster a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Sense of urgency, flexibility, ability to multitask
- Experience working in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Passion for product
We have focused on building a team of people who emulate our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.We offer competitive equity/salary packages, including targeted annual bonuses, generous parental leave, a 401k, fantastic health benefits, open time off, and more. We also take Learning and Development seriously - conducting annual performance reviews, annual 360 reviews, and providing an independent Learning & Development Budget that starts at $500 right out of the gate!
We have an office you’ll enjoy going to.We have officially returned to our amazing HQ space! Don’t worry; we’ve implemented a 3-day-a-week hybrid plan optimized to work and continuously build relationships with all team members. We’re set up to support comfortable working - hot desks, lounge, and casual seating areas, a Mother’s Room, an on-site gym & shower, and a kitchen that makes you feel like you’ve never left home. Plus, we’re dog friendly, so your furry coworker can join you anytime.
We don’t forget the most important things.We want MeUndies to be a place where you feel safe and comfortable, and encourage our employees to hold us accountable for keeping it that way. We offer two robust annual surveys to check-in with the team, an anonymous feedback tool available to submit to at any time, and an HR team that is ready to help. MeUndies is also home to four employee-led Employee Resource Groups - Womxn’s ERG, Heritage ERG, Pride ERG, and Parents of MeUndies. When you work at MeUndies, we take your needs as an employee (and a person) seriously.
Plus those special extra things.We know how important it is to connect with your team members outside of every day work, too. We offer frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, off-sites, happy hours, and an annual retreat (right now, these things are happening virtually! But we can’t wait to return to in-person). You’ll also get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.
The base salary range for this full-time position is $66,000-$90,000. Within this range, individual pay is determined by various factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the base salary range provided in this posting does not include any bonus, equity, or benefits you may be eligible for.