The Associate Planner of America's Wholesale is a key business partner to the wholesale sales team, with a specific focus on driving merchandise sales and inventory efficiency across all key items of ToryBurchwholesale accounts. This position is responsible for maintaining key item ladder plans and replenishment plans that maximize sales, inventory, and profitability on a monthly/yearly basis. The Associate Planner also supports in-season financial projections and strategies while identifying risks and opportunities to maximize profits. The role will report to the Wholesale Sr. Planning Manager and will work cross-functionally with the key counterparts across Sales, Customer Service, Merchandising, Corporate Merchandise Planning, and Finance.
- Work with sales and account teams to forecast sales and inventory for key items. Ensure consistent safety stock on key items through management of item ladder plans.
- Evaluate, analyze, and reforecast internal and external sales, receipts, & inventory metrics on a monthly basis and identify risks and opportunities relative to plans.
- Collaborate with the Wholesale Sales team and other cross-functional partners to capitalize on new opportunities and identify risks to key item plans by utilizing both historical data and current sales trends.
- Recommend strategic actions to maximize replenishment sales and margin, optimize inventory, and mitigate risks during weekly meetings and monthly MFR meetings. Empowered to make decisions in partnership with their leader and collaborate with critical partners to ensure execution of strategies.
In-Season Business Management / Reporting and Analysis
- Recap and analyze historical data and current POS sales and shipment to identify risks and opportunities by category and partner.
- Maximize opportunities by continuously analyzing the business and reacting to trends to support in-season planning
- Review by door POS plans that support product strategies and key initiatives. Align both top-down and bottoms up POS plans.
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to maintain and improve POS reporting capabilities. Function as systems expert to support improvements, test, and train as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Key item planning or Demand/Replenishment planning experience preferred
- 2-3 years experience working in planning, buying, or related merchandising function
- Strong Analytical and Business acumen
- Ability to work in a fast[paced, ever-changing environment
- Collaborative, adaptable, with the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects
- Strong organizational skills and excellent communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact [email protected] .
NYC COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Tory Burch requires new hires employed in New York City to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 per the order of the Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene to Require COVID19 Vaccination in the Workplace. Tory Burch provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).