Associate Print Designer
Our client, a contemporary women's RTW company, is seeking an Associate Print Designer to join the team in New York.
- Create technical breakdown of all print and pattern layout specifications
- Develop and conceptualize new and existing prints
- Calibrate color palettes
- Provides Design with ready artwork, in print and electronic format
- Collaborate on visualization, presentation and communication of pattern concepts thorough CAD artwork
- 1-2+ years experience in the fashion industry
- Strong print, silhouette and color understanding
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study
Please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.