Associate Site Merchandiser
MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer-than-soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry with the first online underwear subscription. Since then, the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products. And that’s only the beginning…
Today MeUndies has sold more than twenty-four million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and relationships with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options, including singles, packs, matching pairs, and monthly membership.
TheAssociate Site Merchandiserwill partner closely with the Site Merchandising team to support site operations, testing, and merchandising initiatives. This role is a pivotal player in our customer journey and will be responsible for content & site experience execution for MeUndies.com. Success in this role requires a high degree of attention to detail, initiative, drive, agility, and the ability to leverage data to drive decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Support Site Merchandiser to maintain our digital storefront, highlighting the depth and breadth of our product catalog.
- Execute product and print launch processes. Inclusive of image uploads, PDP details, product recommendations, and providing early morning and off-hours support when needed.
- Conduct routine audits of the site for merchandising opportunities, pricing accuracy, out of stocks, and general issues. Ensure any identified issues are resolved in a timely manner or reported to the Development team.
- Ensure PDP imagery is strategically merchandised across relevant categories to show off products dynamically and showcase diversity where possible.
- Update site assets weekly in tandem with new product and print launches.
- Assist in executing merchandising & marketing initiatives across multiple web touchpoints, inclusive of homepage, navigation, categories/PLPs, PDPs, collection & landing pages, and other content areas.
- Build and maintain landing pages to ensure products are accurately presented and aligned with marketing campaigns.
- Leverage ecommerce principles and analytics to reflect guest behavior by identifying opportunities to improve conversion and customer experience.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure concerns are met with merchandising-driven solutions.
- Bring a customer-centric point of view to the site experience, along with knowledge of the competitive landscape and emerging trends.
- 1-3 years of experience in eCommerce merchandising and/or retail
- Shopify experience is strongly preferred
- Prior experience with analyzing and reporting via web analytic tools (i.e., Google Analytics, Heap, Looker, and Adobe Analytics)
- A proven track record of taking ownership, accountability, and driving results
- Exceptional problem-solving, and communication skills, along with a sense of self-motivation and tenacity
- A self-starter with excellent time management and organization skills.
- Detailed orientated and Customer obsessed with a passion for brand development and making the website pixel perfect
- Experience with Spree or Solidus is a HUGE plus
- Experience working in web content management systems
- Experience working with Figma or Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with A/B testing and identifying opportunities for optimization
We have focused on building a team of people who emulate our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.We offer competitive equity/salary packages, including targeted annual bonuses, generous parental leave, a 401k, fantastic health benefits, open time off, and more. We also take Learning and Development seriously - conducting annual performance reviews, annual 360 reviews, and providing an independent Learning & Development Budget that starts at $500 right out of the gate!
We have an office you’ll enjoy going to.As of July 2022, we will be returning to our amazing HQ space! Don’t worry, we’ve implemented a hybrid plan that has been optimized to work with all team members. As always, we will continue to follow local, state, and CDC guidelines accordingly. We’re set up to support comfortable working - hot desks, lounge, and casual seating areas, a Mother’s Room, an on-site gym & shower, and a kitchen that makes you feel like you’ve never left home. Plus, we’re dog friendly, so your furry coworker can join you anytime.
We don’t forget the most important things.We want MeUndies to be a place where you feel safe and comfortable and encourage our employees to hold us accountable for keeping it that way. We offer two robust annual surveys to check in with the team, an anonymous feedback tool available to submit to at any time, and an HR team that is ready to help. MeUndies is also home to four employee-led Employee Resource Groups - Womxn’s ERG, Heritage ERG, Pride ERG, and Parents of MeUndies. When you work at MeUndies, we take your needs as an employee (and a person) seriously.
Plus those unique extra things.We know how important it is to connect with your team members outside of everyday work. We offer frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, off-sites, happy hours, and an annual retreat (right now, these things are happening virtually! But we can’t wait to return to in-person). You’ll also get a sweet employee discount and a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top-notch prints.