Associate Sourcing Manager, Handbags
Whether you are taking the first step toward beginning your career or are a professional looking for an exciting new opportunity, we offer a wide array of challenging and creative paths. Whether in our stores, our home offices or in our distribution or call centers, we believe a work environment like ours that promotes unity through diversity creates stronger teams and fosters an inclusive experience for all our associates and customers.
- Communicate to all internal associates and agents/ direct vendors on product issues.
- Attend seasonal design presentations and all related meetings.
- Seasonal R&D for new leather articles direct with Design and Tannery
- Collect, monitor and manage weekly Time and Action charts from multiple vendors to ensure adherence to the Corporate Calendar.
- Articulate deadlines to internal counterparts and track approvals for on time shipping.
- Manage Proto and Presentation sample requests (such as sending out packages, generating tech packs & vendor follow up questions). Track samples to ensure the ETA deadlines are met, follow up with costing and TAC for all styles.
- Manage all late adds for lab dips and handlooms directly with tanneries/mills.
- Communicate initial projections with FOB cost targets to vendors. Send any counter-costing packages to vendors when necessary.
- Monitor production and material minimum order quantity issues. Maintain and manage liability reports.
- Manage seasonal photo samples to ensure on time delivery.
- Maintain seasonal cost charts post development adoption stage.
- Attend all fit sessions and follow up on cost updates resulting from fit changes.
- Work with design seasonally on product approval submits.
- Maintain production files that support all product record keeping.
- 3 years' experience within a production/product development capacity, Bags preferred
- Must have background in non apparel leather category.
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Proficient in PC application including Outlook and Excel.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.