Asst Mgr, Visual Merchandising
To create visually compelling installations and setups throughout the store. Ensure merchandising presentation standards, attention to detail & execution is of the highest caliber. You will be responsible for delivering VM creative that will inspire and entice customers, and delivers excellent VM merchandising standards. The Assistant VM Manager role is a vital part of the VM team and an important support to the VM Manager and the growth of the business.
- Work on product presentation, setting and aligning standards and bench-marking against competitions.
- Be proactively involved in implementing themed installations within your departments, working within a close knit cross-functional team that is able to take ownership and deliver results.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to align brand adjacency and product layouts to maximize sales potential.
- Being resourceful, either sourcing or repurposing new/old fixtures for any moves/updates needed for setups and store openings
- Communicate proposals and ideas to key stakeholders prior to any setups so we are all align with a clear vision.
- Train VM and Store team members on VM standards & maintenance
Other Responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for divisional operational administrative in our global network and managing global budget and ensuring VM/Brand partnership consistency across all division.
- Supporting divisional administrative matters that includes:
- Partnering with both store/finance (corporate and division) on all budget related matters.
- Working with local division teams on monthly division budget tracking, reconciliations as well as budget forecast and planning.
- Generate and provide monthly updates on budget/expense reports to all division’s VM manager.
- Maintaining & updating all records on VAMS (ensuring bookings are updated, VPs are updated/uploaded etc.).
- Managing and maintaining all purchase orders and payments on the coupa system for the VMO/IMO teams and where necessary division’s VM.
- Consolidating and uploading all Brand VM reports onto the system for record and review prior to sending to merchant team & Brand’s VM.
- Shipping & logistics, tracking for all VMO/IMO/Divisional related props/fixtures, builds etc.
- At least 5 Years Visual Merchandising experience
- Tertiary education in relevant disciplines and work experience in retail displays and coordination is required
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator; Microsoft software especially PowerPoint Presentation and Excel
- Excellent Communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
- Approachable & Patience with great Collaboration and problem solving kills
- Detail orientated and attention to details
- Customer Centric with flexibility on working hours during major campaign
- Position: Salaried Exempt
- Annual Salary $64k – 89k
- Work Week: Monday - Friday
- Weekends: Must be available to work if needed