Asst Mgr, Visual Merchandising
Job Ref#: 9948
Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Visual Merchandiser
Job Type: Full-time
11215 Metro Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL
Employment Type: Full-time
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
Position SummaryThis position is primarily responsible for assisting with the conceptualization and delivery of brand-right, visual merchandising strategy. This position will partner with the Visual Merchandising Team in translating the conceptual aspect of the visual presentation into a concise directive to the field organization to drive sales.
- Assists with creating and executing in-store displays to produce an impact presentation and customer experience.
- Executes consistent, innovative, and “Brand Right” visual merchandising techniques for both Frontline and Outlet.
- Partners with cross functional leaders to ensure key product placement is supported through fixture blocking and visual presentation.
- Establishes consistent partnerships with Merchant teams in all departments to obtain a strong understanding of monthly product deliveries.
- Makes data driven decisions to support business objectives.
- Understands the visual calendar and milestone dates.
- Supports the monthly floor set documentation process for each delivery by capturing style placement information by collection, providing substitutions, seasonal buys.
- Conducts sample handoff with Merchants by reviewing tiering information and strategy changes.
- Visual studio and sample closet maintenance.
- Builds all promotional and testing communication for the field.
- Regularly researches fashion and display trends to ensure current merchandising strategies are in place.
- Participates in appropriate sample reviews, line reviews, planning meetings and merchant meetings.
- Visits local stores monthly to gain insight and support with elevating the brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred, preferably in Visual Merchandising, Interior Design or related field
- 3+ years visual merchandising experience in a fashion retail environment
- Excellent presentation and written skills; highly organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge of latest fashion trends and forecasting trends
- Creative/detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft 365
- Knowledgeable of Adobe Creative suite and InDesign
- Ability to use latest iPhone technology for photography
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.